Ralph Mannis is a *** Artist and a Fraud!
Ralph Mannis of Infiniteewebdesign.com
Ralph Mannis took a huse deposit and did not finish the work!
Ralph Mannis is a drug addicted *** artist and a fraud. Do not get involved with this NUT. Ralph Mannis will take on a contract and promise the world in order to get the deposit and then he won't not do anything. Ralph Mannis spends his days on Rehobeth beech getting stoned and then he can't or won't do the work. Meet him in person and you will see what I mean, he makes Cheech and Chong look normal. There's a reason he meets with everyone via the Internet, because if you meet him in person you would run away. Ralph Mannis cheated and fraudulently used up his welcome with Paypal and now he uses an ALIAS name for his Paypal account. He spends his days getting stoned and complaining about the IRS and the government for not legalizing drugs. This guy is a FRAUD and a total NUT JOB! Stay a way from Ralph Mannis and Infinitee Webdesign!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Drupal System
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Hey!sir I wana have my reserved funds in my Liveperson account balance as i couldn't get the service as per agreement before hiring experts for the same task, I hired..."
- "Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400. Headphones. Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original..."
- "I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new. I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had..."
- "I sent an item to mx123.com in good faith thinking that it might be a good company. It was worth a lot, and they claimed that it was damaged even..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- ""Something went wrong on our end, please try again in a little while". "Something went wrong on our end, please try again in a little while". "Something went wrong on our end,..."
- "I am beyond fed up with the us cellular! It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across! Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is..."