Ralph Mannis is a *** Artist and a Fraud!

Mar 30, 2012
review #308729

Ralph Mannis of Infiniteewebdesign.com

Ralph Mannis took a huse deposit and did not finish the work!

Ralph Mannis is a drug addicted *** artist and a fraud. Do not get involved with this NUT. Ralph Mannis will take on a contract and promise the world in order to get the deposit and then he won't not do anything. Ralph Mannis spends his days on Rehobeth beech getting stoned and then he can't or won't do the work. Meet him in person and you will see what I mean, he makes Cheech and Chong look normal. There's a reason he meets with everyone via the Internet, because if you meet him in person you would run away. Ralph Mannis cheated and fraudulently used up his welcome with Paypal and now he uses an ALIAS name for his Paypal account. He spends his days getting stoned and complaining about the IRS and the government for not legalizing drugs. This guy is a FRAUD and a total NUT JOB! Stay a way from Ralph Mannis and Infinitee Webdesign!

aa33e57
Had an experience with Ralph Mannis?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Ralph Mannis Victim of Fraud

Apr 01, 2012

I strongly agree with the comments made by srewedbyinfiniteewebdesign. Infinitee Web Design and Ralph Mannis is a *** Artist hippie and a Joke. I made the big mistake of using his so called professional services in the past without meeting with him in person and I was not only let down but was mislead by Ralph Mannnis on a continuous basis. Ralph Mannis kept telling me that he was very busy and that I was lucky to have his services and that he's in big demand, which is the biggest lie of all. Ralph Mannis is a one man shop and I was probably his only customer that entire year! Ralph Mannis tells everyone he's in big demand and that he has so much work he turns people away. Ralph Mannis does not like to meet with people in person and I found out why! When I finally did meet with Ralph Mannis in person, I though I was meeting with a Charles Manson follower. This guy is from the 60's and still stuck in the 60's... Do not trust this *** Artist Hippie with your work and definitely "Do Not" give Ralph Mannis or anyone from Infinitee Web Design any of your corporate or personal information, they might sell it for drugs...

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ralph Mannis.
Filing a new complaint about
×